Cranstoun Psychology is a leading special provider of psychological services for children, adults and families. We offer assessments and cognitive-behavioural and other evidence-based treatments for a range of clinical presentations in children and adolescents whilst working with families and schools to achieve positive outcomes.
We also offer services under National Disability Insurance Scheme. We also have clinical psychologists who work with adults and offer a range of evidence-based treatment as intervention for a range of psychiatric conditions such as anxiety and depression.
Opportunities are available for special clinical and educational psychologists to join this private practice as an associate.
We provide support; rooms, resources, practice management (reception, invoicing, etc) and professional supervision together with some referrals. Our rooms are very comfortable with parking facilities.
You can move your practice to join our team or start afresh and enjoy a fully resourced enterprise with comprehensive support and excellent returns.
- · Full registration with AHPRA
- · Your own ABN and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- · Two years experience (post registration) as an expert in the child psychology field
- · Membership of The Australian Psychological Society is preferred
- · Registration as a Clinical Psychologist or General Psychologist with Medicare (or eligible for providing Medicare Services)
- · Working With Children Card