Insight Works is a Gold Coast based psychology practice offering a wide range of evidence-based therapies including cognitive behavioural, compassion-focused, mindfulness-based and acceptance commitment therapies.
We are looking to build a team of warm and supportive psychologists in a growing private practice in Ashmore. Our clients are young people, adults, and couples presenting for counselling and psychological treatment for a broad range of issues such as:
- Depression / Mood Disorders
- Stress / Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Behavioural Problems
- Relationship Counselling
- Loss and Grief
- Anger Management
- Chronic Illness / Pain
- Developmental Disorders
- Language / Communication
- Confidence Building
- Social Skills Training
We offer a very flexible working environment allowing you the freedom to choose your days of availability.
Our ideal applicant would be a clinical psychologist, but we are also keen to hear from general psychologists. Regardless of your experience, if you think you’d make a good addition to our team we’d love for you to apply!
The benefits of working with us:
- Full admin support
- An established and growing network of referring GPs
- A wide range of clients, from young children to the elderly
- Low cancellation rate
- Group room available for group sessions or seminars
What you’ll need:
- Full registration with AHPRA and eligible for a Medicare provider number
- A positive, warm and friendly attitude
- And a passion for genuinely improving our clients’ wellbeing and quality of life!
Provisional psychologists are invited to apply to do psychometric assessments.