About the business:
Logic Lounge Psychology is a private practice with locations in North Sydney, Gordon, Pymble, and Parramatta. Our clinics have been established to provide evidence based psychological therapy and practical, solution-focused counselling. Our network of community-based referrers ensures a steady flow of a diverse range of clients.
Logic Lounge Psychology is seeking a qualified Psychologist who is dedicated and passionate about providing evidence based psychological intervention and therapy, to the Parramatta community. We are looking for a Psychologist who can work on a contract basis for 2 to 3 days at our clinic.
Our current team of Psychologists primarily work from Monday to Saturday, where after-hour appointments are available on some weekdays. Our clinics use a mixed billing model, so we offer bulk-billed services on top of services paid privately, through WorkCover or CTP claims, employee assistance programs (EAP) and other avenues.
There is also scope to work in our other practice locations. We are looking for an individual who wants a long-term contract career in private practice.
For more information on our practice and team, please visit http://parramattapsychologyclinic.com.au/
What we are offering:
- An opportunity to work in an established private practice on a contract.
- Contract work Monday to Saturday.
- Days and hours are negotiable.
- EFTPOS facilities, online bookings, web profile, Internet access, and general admin support.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Psychologist who is:
- Committed to working in private practice on a long-term basis.
- Proficient in the use of CBT, IPT, and ACT based therapeutic approaches.
- Capable of working autonomously and performing basic administrative tasks.
- High level of organisation and time management skills.
- Providing a range of psychological services, including assessment and therapy to children, adolescents, adults and older adults.
- Experience conducting couple and family therapy would be desirous.
- Maintain case records in compliance with relevant legislation and guidelines.
- Perform basic administrative tasks such as simple billing procedures, managing your own appointment calendar, file management, and housekeeping where reasonable.
- General or Clinical Registration with AHPRA.
- Eligibility for registration with Medicare (initial or additional provider number) and Work Cover.
- Registered with PRODA.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Contact us now
Please email a cover letter and your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed applicants will be contacted to proceed to the interviewing stage. We will endeavour to contact you, if successful, within a week of receiving your application.
The interview stage will commence as early as possible and will involve meeting the Director and Practice Manager.