Good Start Psychology is a rapidly expanding psychology private practise in northern Adelaide that caters for individuals and families within the NDIS.
We are currently looking for an honours-level psychology educated person interested in working with children and adults with disabilities such as autism. The therapist will be under a supervision program with the Psychology Board of Australia.
No prior experience as a therapist is needed for application.
We are a small and growing clinic keen to bring on board a new therapist on a part-time or full-time basis. Our values and beliefs include innovation, holistic approaches, current science, creativity and neuroplasticity.
Good Start offers a range of services and programs from neuromodulation, CBT, emotional regulation, social skills training and play therapy. We offer innovative individual and group-based programs.
We provide primary supervision under a 4+2 or 5+1 pathway under the Psychology Board of Australia's training framework. We also direct you to secondary supervisors who will help you complete your program.
What we offer you:
- Weekly supervision,
- Monthly group supervision and training,
- Ad hoc supervision daily on site,
- Clothing for work,
- High hourly pay rate,
- Superannuation and Workcover insurance,
- Indemnity insurance, public liability and contents insurance,
- Security checks for employment with vulnerable and child clients,
- All tools, packages and programs to manage your own caseload.
You will be responsible for maintaining a case load of clients seeking psychological services from Good Start. The Provisional Psychologist is responsible for delivering evidence-based assessments and interventions that are trained by the Principal of Good Start.
Background qualifications include:
- Honours degree in psychology;
- 1-2 years experience working with children (desirable);
- Drivers licence (desirable);
- A desire to work in the field as a therapist.
Please look at our website: www.goodstartpsych.com.au to understand our approaches, target audience and thinking.
Please send your CV to Dr Alex Ryan at email@example.com or call 0433103859.