CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST/REGISTERED PSYCHOLOGIST
We are excited to announce an opening for a Clinical Psychologist or Registered Psychologist to join our busy team at Merrylands Counselling. It is a contract position. We have a growing waiting list and can offer an immediate start with a caseload (once the Medicare Provider number has been approved).
We look forward to the right person joining our warm, professional team. At the moment, the 2 days per week available are Tuesdays and Fridays. The position would require the willingness to see after hours clients as well.
All the psychologists at Merrylands Counselling focus on clinical excellence and are passionate about supporting people to overcome life’s challenges. The team are supported by our full time admin team.
Merrylands Counselling is a busy well established practice, with a wide and diverse referral base, including referrals from local community organisations, schools, churches and GP’s. We also receive referrals for Workcover and DVA. Some members of the team are registered with Victims Services and the Primary Mental Health Network.
We are headed by Colleen Hirst, who has been providing clinical services to Western Sydney for over 35 years. Further information about our practice can be found on www.merrylandscounselling.com.au
· Experience in providing psychological services within a private practice setting.
· Eligibility for Medicare Provider registration
· Full Registration with APHRA.
· Current Working with Children Check
· Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
· A deep understanding of Christian beliefs and how this impacts clinical presentation
· Experience working with relationship counselling
· Experience working with children and teens
· Experience organising and presenting community seminars
Position enquiries: 02 9760 1110
Applications close: Monday 26th August, 2019
SubmitCV and contact details of 2 referees: firstname.lastname@example.org
(02) 9760 1110