Who we are
At EACH, our vision is for a healthy and inclusive community.
Founded on the vision that everyone is entitled to good health, we're one of the nation's leading health and community services providers, offering a broad range of services for over 40 years. Our services include Community Health, Mental Health, NDIS, Counselling, Support for Older Australians and Family Services.
Who we're looking for
If you're a Psychologist, enjoy variety in your day, and working closely with other service delivery professionals, you might be exactly the person we're looking for!
As part of our Reconnexion Team at Melton, EACH is looking for a counsellor (registered psychologists, clinical psychologists or mental health social workers) as an independant contractor to provide psychological services for anxiety disorders and depression on a contractual basis to service clients booked by Reconnexion.
Please note: contracted counsellors operate as independent practitioners supported by Reconnexion and utilising the Medicare system. This is not salaried employment. Therefore eligibility for a Medicare provider number is absolutely essential.
You will be a mature, independent, accredited counsellor ready to grow your private practice and control your working hours.
- Well-developed clinical and counselling skills
- AHPRA Registration and eligibility for a Medicare provider number (mandatory)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- To be undertaking routine supervision
- To be willing to bulk bill
- Ability to work with children highly regarded.
- Satisfactory Police check and WWCC
What you'll be doing
Join a well established service (over 12 years) in high demand, enjoy belonging to a small service with a collegial and client focussed ethos, backed by a large, reputable organisation. Choose your own hours/days - be as busy as you like and be supported by a centralised referral and booking service - the clients come to you.
Who you'll be working with
Our team offers:
- Flexibility -flexible hours of work, 1 or more days per week
- Rewarding work- choose how many clients to see and work with a diverse client cohort presenting with a wide range of issues
- Administration support - centralised booking system with strong referrals from local GP clinics,
- Located next to a busy GP clinic, client parking available
- Other private psychologists successfully established in the Melton offices
We want to know why you would like to come work with EACH and what you can bring to this role. Please attach a cover letter with your resume and apply online via our Careers Centre http://each.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies
If you'd like more information about the position, please contact Janet Shaw - Statewide Services Manager on 9089 8207.
Applications close at 5pm on 23 August 2019.
For a full position description and/or to apply on line please visit our Careers Centre at http://each.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies and quote reference number:4790945.