Offering flexibility to suit your needs…
Part time or full time options
Choice of clinic based or school based roles
Professional development opportunities
To meet the demand of their current clientele, this reputable family-centred paediatric psychology practice is seeking passionate and driven Psychologists to join their team. Whilst currently located in South East Melbourne, their expertise is in such high demand that they service Melbourne through to Gippsland, with plans for an additional practice in the pipelines. So if you have always dreamed of utilising your skills and knowledge in a practice that the community is turning to, then please read on.
The role requirements and duties include:
- Administering psycho-educational and developmental assessments
- Providing counselling, intervention and management for clients and families
- Writing superior, concise and detailed reports
- Attending school-based consultations as necessary
- Participating in co-facilitation of evidence-based group programs and workshops
- Assessing and working with children who have autism
To be successful for this role it is essential that you:
- Hold a Master’s Degree in Psychology.
- Have full registration with AHPRA.
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in assessing and managing a range of developmental, educational and behavioural presentations in children and adolescents.
- Hold a current working with children certificate and police check.
- Possess Australian residency status.
- Private practice experience would be seen as highly advantageous.
- The practice of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and any private practice experience would be seen as highly advantageous.
In return, you can enjoy flexibility, with days and hours negotiable to suit your lifestyle and remuneration reflected upon your working experience. With all administrative support supplied, you are able to shape your own pathway to build on your long term career and be free to focus on your work.
Depending upon your location, there is the potential opportunity for a Warragul based office to open in the next 12 months.
Our client could not be more flexible with their offerings, so what are you waiting for?
Apply now to: