Part-time employee positions available.
$90K - $125K, plus super, plus benefits (pro-rata). Commensurate with experience.
Cornerstone Psychology is looking for Clinical Psychologists who wish to work in the private sector with: a focus on enjoying the psychological work with a range of clients, a supportive team environment, a rewarding career path, and high professional standards.
The successful candidate will be experienced in psychotherapy, able to develop strong therapeutic relationships with a range of clients, be skilled at conducting clinical assessments and treatment plans in a private setting, and be willing to participate in peer supervision and peer professional development.
Cornerstone Psychology provides the following services: Psychological assessments and treatment to adults, adolescents and children, including; CBT, EMDR, Play Therapy, Couples Therapy, Parenting, ACT and Mindfulness, Schema Therapy, Interpersonal Neurobiology and Attachment Focusses Therapy. We also offer: Formal Psychological Testing, including; WISC-V, Conners, Achenbach Child-Behaviour Checklist, Vineland; as well as EAP Services to Government Agencies, the Education Sector, and the Private Sector.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Clinical endorsement with AHPRA
- Minimum of 2 years clinical experience, working with adults, adolescents and/or children
- Professional presentation, warm, and compassionate, and able to engage a range of clients
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with GPs and colleagues
- Excellent report writing and time management skills
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
For more information about Cornerstone Psychology, visit www.cornerstonepsychology.com.au