COME JOIN OUR TEAM! - CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST FOR FUN CBD PRIVATE PRACTICE
Equilibrium psychology has developed a reputation for being one of the best team private practices to work for in Sydney.
We have been operating for 12 years now and have a great referral base and a large team of Clinical Psychologists - lots of people to chat to no matter which days you are in!
We have lovely, light filled offices, a lively staff room and are always organising social or PD adventures.
A couple of our team members have recently moved on to new adventures in their careers or with babies and so we have space for some great new Clin Psychs.
We are ideally looking for someone to start in August or Sepetmber 2019 and to do a minimum 2 days but start date and number of days are negotiable for the right person.
- someone with full clinical psychology registration and able to access the clin psych Medicare item codes
- someone with experience treating anxiety, depression, stress and relationship issues
- someone who views therapy as an art and a science. Who has trained in evidenced based treatments and developed their clinical art from this point.
- someone who is a team player and wants to join a practice of friends with social, supervision and professional development opportunities
- a reliable and responsible professional
- some after hours (morning or evenings) or Saturday availability is necessary.
- luxurious CBD rooms with natural light and a comfy staffroom
- attractive contract rates
- fortnightly peer consultation, monthly social opportunities, professional development opportunities and opportunity for additional 1:1 supervision if requested.
- full time and after hours administration support
- a well run hassle-free practice with established procedures and referral base
- great, high-functioning, motivated adult clients
- NO boring reports, court or insurance work
- NO bulk billing
- a fun team environment
- the opporunity to run groups and workshops if you want to!
Please send your CV, cover letter (with day availability) &/or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org