A full time
or part time Psychologist is needed to join a vibrant team of professionals in
private practice to work with children, teenagers and their families.
Shine provides intensive assessment and intervention services
for children and teenagers whom may present with Academic issues, Autism,
ADHD, Learning difficulties, Social issues, Anxiety, Grief / loss or
Challenging Behaviours. We offer a range of services to families
including counselling, ABA programs, educational tutoring, behaviour management
plans, sports programs, school inclusion, art therapy, NDIS support, training
and workshops. We work 1:1 with clients to provide intensive educational,
psychological and behavioural intervention. Learn to Shine runs two clinics in
the Eastern suburbs, in the area of Vermont and Lilydale.
Psychologist is needed to work 1:1 with clients and their families at the
private clinics in Lilydale and Vermont. This position can be full time
or part time. The person will be required to work some Saturdays. The
Psychologist will be required to provide counselling services, conduct
assessments, write reports, NDIS support, develop behaviour management plans,
provide supervision to therapy assistants and develop intervention
programs appropriate to the needs of the clients. Persons whom have
worked providing and/ or implementing ABA programs as a therapist or consultant
would be an advantage.
- Work as a part of a vibrant team of
- Ongoing supervision and training will be
- The opportunity to work in a new
building with an indoor playground for the children.
- Support to expand clinic services to
include your area of expertise.
- To be a part of a growing business that
includes other clinics in the Eastern suburbs.
- Flexible working hours.
- Registered with AHPRA is required
- BCBA qualifications would be an
- The Psychologist must have experience
working with children and teenagers with varied presentations, ages and
- Counselling experience in the area of
Anxiety, Trauma and Grief.
- They must have extensive experience
working with clients with challenging behaviour.
- Experience working in the area of
Applied behaviour Analysis would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in cognitive,
developmental, memory and achievement tests are required.
- Knowledge and experience in diagnosing
Autism Spectrum Disorder and ADHD would be beneficial to the role.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Working with Children’s Check
Please email for information or
for a Position Description: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send resumes to the email