Position Title: Registered Psychologist
- Working with athletes and high performers
- Casual / Part-time positions
- Established Practice
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
- On-site peer supervision and learning opportunities
FOCUS Performance Psychology provide performance enhancement services for Individuals, Teams and Corporate Organisations from multiple locations around Sydney, and through E-Sessions.
We are looking for psychologists with a focus on holistic development and well-being and a keen interest in sport.
This role involves
§ providing wholistic assessment, counselling and evidence based interventions in the areas of sport and well-being for developing and elite athletes and performers.
§ Conducting research,
§ Administering psychological tests,
§ Developing and delivering programs presentations and resources,
§ Participating in case discussions and presentations and regular professional development
- Full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA (or close to).
- Keen interest in sport and working with athletes of various levels and ages.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with high level verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to connect with clients, team members, and a range of external professionals.
- Working with Children’s Check, National Police Check, and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Fluency in English language.
- Tertiary qualifications in Sport Psychology.
- 2 years experience working within the field of psychology.
Please email a cover letter addressing the essential and desirable criteria with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org