- Are you looking for a supportive, calm, team focussed, friendly and professional environment to assist you to develop your skills in Clinical Psychology?
- Are you looking for a role which allows you to work with a diverse range of motivated clients who are looking to make long-lasting changes?
- Are you looking for a practice that can supply you with a steady stream of referrals from a huge network of referring Doctors?
- Do you want professional individual and group supervision from a Clinical Psychologist with over 20 years of experience included as part of your role?
We are looking for a dynamic Clinical Psychology Registrar or Clinical Psychologist to join our growing team.
Initially you will be required for 2 days a week (ideally you will be available Thursday or Friday), with the opportunity to increase your days. Afternoon / evening and Saturday availability is essential). We currently open fortnightly on a Saturday.
The pay scale will be determined by experience level and will be well above the Award rate.
Core Psychology is celebrating its 12th year in Gladesville, and in that time we have developed an excellent reputation in our community and amongst our referrers for providing exceptional treatment to adolescents and adults, children and their families.
Our mission at Core Psychology is to help people become psychologically resilient, to stay well, and to thrive in all areas of their life. We are constantly seeking to improve the outcomes for our clients. This includes thorough assessment, consistent and timely follow up, group based interventions and education sessions, maintenance and relapse prevention care.
Individual and group supervision is included in this role to assist you to achieve Clinical Endorsement.
About the Role
You will be responsible for designing and delivering interventions to a wide range of clients. We see clients across the life-span, and there is the opportunity to develop a special interest area. In fact, you will be supported and encouraged to do so. We have recently implemented Feedback Informed Treatment measures across the practice and we are very focussed on working with our clients to achieve excellent outcomes.
You will also have the opportunity to design and deliver group based interventions and education sessions if this is something that interests you. An additional component of the role will include supporting the operations of the practice as a whole.
We highly value the broad range of skills within the Core Psychology team, and encourage a high level of engagement between clinicians, in individual and group supervision and in staff meetings.
We are looking for a Psychologist who
- Values and enjoys collaborating within a team
- Is always seeking to learn and improve in all areas of skill development, reflective practice and personal development
- Enjoys developing, nurturing and maintaining professional relationships with clients, colleagues and referrrers
- Shows initiative and creativity in developing interventions with clients
- Enjoys contributing to the success of the team as a whole
- Is organised and efficient in managing their own time and administrative tasks
- LOVES (or at least tolerates) dogs (there is often at least one furry friend at the practice on any given day)
Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com and outline your availability, the therapeutic models you use, and the client groups that you are most interested in working with.
This position is only open to Psychologists who are fully Registered with AHPRA and are eligible for a Medicare Provider Number.
For more information about the practice please feel free to visit our website at www.corepsychology.com.au
We look forward to welcoming you to our team.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual