For over ten years, Lawson Clinical Psychology has been a trusted provider of psychological health care to Perth and surrounds. As experts in the treatment of mental health disorders, we are renowned for our skill, experience and professionalism. Our diverse team of 20 clinical psychologists provide therapy to young people, individuals, couples and families - from all walks of life.
We are passionate about delivering, developing and evaluating evidence-based psychological treatments for individuals of all ages. We value excellence in service delivery, evidence-based practice, collaboration with healthcare providers and with our clients.
The practice offers well-appointed consulting rooms in Subiaco and Claremont; abundant referrals; on-site parking in Subiaco, email, internet and telephone access; full-time on-site reception services and admin support; practice management software; and marketing services.
About the Position
We are expanding our Claremont clinic and are seeking a Clinical Psychologist/Registrar to join our team. We can offer flexible working days at our Claremont clinic. Friday and Saturdays are also available at our Subiaco Clinic.
We ask for a minimum commitment of two days per week, although full-time hours are available if desired.
- Options of day, evening and weekend consulting times
- Working with an administration team dedicated to creating the best possible experience for our clients and clinicians
- Working within a team of experienced clinical psychologists
- Opportunities to attend regular peer supervision sessions
- Free in-house training and bi-monthly professional development activities
- Opportunities to develop or participate in clinical research programs
- Opportunities to provide Group Therapy and/or public education sessions
- Involvement in teaching and training of clinical psychology registrars
- Masters and/or Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Eligible for registration with AHPRHA as an endorsed “Clinical Psychologist” or as a “Clinical Psychologist Registrar”
- Eligible for Medicare registration
- Demonstrated skill and experience in providing a broad range of evidence-based psychological interventions including cognitive-behavioural therapy
- Demonstrated experience in providing psychological services to children, adolescents and/or adults
- Able to function autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Own ABN or ACN
- Board approved supervisor registered with AHPRA
- Experience or an interest in the treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Experience in working with children and adolescents
Please forward a cover letter and your resume with a least two referees
to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm on 19th July 2019. Please note that the recruitment process may begin earlier than the advertised closing date.
For further information, please visit our website at www.lawsonpsychology.com.au or contact Dr Clair Lawson or Rebecca Jamieson on 6143 4499.