About Barrenjoey Psychology
This private practice has a very positive reputation on the northern beaches in providing quality individual relationship and family therapy to adults, children and adolescents who present with a wide range of issues. Clients are referred from a large selection of local doctors and a number of other services such as employee assistance programs, health and insurance companies. We have a team of four experienced and caring clinicians who provide a range of evidence based treatments to our clients. These include treatment for trauma and rehabilitation, chronic pain and illness as well as anxiety and mood disorders, drug and alcohol issues and men's health.
Due to the growth of this practice we are now seeking another clinical psychologist or psychologist to become a respected and valued member of the team in a subcontracting capacity.
Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist with post graduate experience.
Subcontracting role allowing you to select your own days and hours that suit without the practice establishment costs and marketing
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT BARRENJOEY
- Opportunity to earn an excellent salary with the potential for career growth in a successful local private practice on the peninsula.
- Working in the light and airy offices that are in the new Quattro building next to the private Arcadia Pittwater hospital.
- The offices have access to WiFi, visitor car parking and there is a cafe and child care centre on the premises.
- We provide a reception, booking service and a steady referral base
- There is a comfortable fully furnished room with pleasant waiting area and amenities available weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- You will be invited to join our experienced psychologists for regular peer consultations, support and individual supervision meetings.
- We see clients across the life span in family groups allowing us to cross refer some patients to others in the team.
- The team at Barrenjoey Psychology is supportive and friendly and we share collaborative engaging professional development opportunities and expertise at our regular peer consultation meetings.
- You will have eligibility with AHPRA as a Medicare provider.
- You will need professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
- You will possess good clinical skills and experience working with adults and young people.
- You will have previous experience in a private practice setting working independently communicating with referrers in accordance with Medicare requirements
- Demonstrated experience working across groups with differing demographics and presenting issues.
- We would value a practitioner with skills and experience in a range of evidence based treatments such as CBT, Mindfulness based therapy and schema therapy according to the needs of the client.
- Computer literate and familiarity with private practice software such as HealthKit
If you are interested find us on our website barrenjoeypsychology.com.au for more information on the practice. Please email a cover letter and resume to the Clinic Director Annemarie Lambe or phone for a chat about joining us here at Barrenjoey Psychology. email@example.com