Looking for leadership opportunities?
- Ready to take your clinical skills to the next level?
- Time for a challenge and an upgrade in your level of responsibility?
- Would you like to balance your clinical workload with a supervisory role?
If you are a Clinical Psychologist with more than 8 years clinical work experience and have board approval as a supervisor then Creating Change Psychology is the right practice for you.
The Creating Change Team is all about making a difference by reducing the impact of mental health in our local community through education, relationships and support. Using our extensive clinical resources we ensure the whole family has support, care and the skills to build healthy and meaningful futures. Engaging in local events such as Clean Up Australia Day, Rouse Hill Billy Cart Derby, White Ribbon Day and A21 to help the fight against human trafficking, our team has the desire to positively impact lives both near and far.
The step from full time clinical assessment and treatment to supervising a team of psychologists or taking a senior role in private practice may be desirable but daunting. At Creating Change we provide the training, mentoring and support to facilitate this career transition, all you need is the passion and drive.
Our large team (20) removes isolation and presents opportunity. Consisting of new grads to highly experienced clinicians, our practice exposes you to peer mentoring, public engagements and community events. On offer here is an opportunity to bring innovation, develop leadership and learn elements of a private practice. In this full time senior position you can expect full immersion into the clinical psychology profession with room to grow further with our career progression programme.
Our hours of work are set to ensure continuity for your clients as well as flexibility to the clinician. In addition to the competitive salary included in the position is your professional development, peer supervision, and professional insurances.
The Creating Change Team are:
- Energetic, enthusiastic, passionate and fun - we love a laugh!
- Persistent and show integrity in all that we do.
- Warm with an approachable manner - to support clients at their most vulnerable.
- Able to balance working independently and together with our team.
- Flexible, accountable and willing to learn and grow - we are all about change.
- Masters at getting things done.
- Passionate about working with children, adolescents, adults and their families.
As a senior team member of Creating Change you will enjoy:
- Part-time clinical case load and a supervision role.
- Professional mentoring and supervision from a Senior Clinical Psychologist with over 17 years of private practice experience.
- Access to extensive clinical resources and working in a highly engaged and driven team of experienced and supportive Clinical Psychologists and Relationship Counsellors.
- A Customer Relations Team to provide administration support six days a week covering extended hours 7:30am-9:00pm.
- Variety of clinical and practice activities including internal and external workshops, presentations, networking, online engagement, and community events.
- Career progression opportunities to supervisory skills.
- Purpose built and well maintained premises in the thriving Norwest Business Park in Bella Vista.
Creating Change Psychology and Counselling is a well-established and thriving practice located in the rapidly growing Hills District of North-West Sydney. With the new rail at our doorstep and a population that is growing at an immense rate, we are committed to providing professional and ethical interventions to our local community. We have a reputation for providing excellent client care and best practice treatment for children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families presenting with a wide range of difficulties.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- Clinical Psychology: 8 years (Required)
- Masters Degree (Required)
- Drivers Licence (Required)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Required)