PSYCHOLOGISTS - PRIVATE PRACTICE
THE THREE SEAS GROUP
Are you an early to mid-career psychologist looking to develop your career in private practice? Or are you an experienced psychologist looking to be part of a team?
The Three Seas Group is a well-established practice of 41 psychologists (general and clinical) and a psychiatrist based in five locations across Melbourne (Brighton, CBD, Richmond, Northcoteand Wantirna).
We are looking for AHPRA-registered psychologists to join our teams in a range of locations, especially our newly opened Northcote practice, as a contractor, working 2-4 days a week.
About the role
Our psychologists provide counselling, coaching and consulting to individuals, couples, groups and organisations with a wide range of issues.
In addition, our psychologists contribute to the development of the practice through strong relationships with GPs and continued professional development.
- A thoughtful and developing therapeutic style, with a capacity for reflection and growth
- A detailed knowledge and understanding of relevant ethical, legal and professional issues, and an ability to seek out guidance and supervision
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate in written and oral form from a psychological perspective
- An understanding of the importance of developing and maintaining professional and interpersonal relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, including management, administrative staff, referring GPs, employers and agencies
- An interest and enjoyment in being part of a team.
We are particularly keen to hear from practitioners with experience in working with children or couples.
Why work with The Three Seas?
As well as attractive remuneration and a strong referral base, you’ll have access to excellent professional development activities and regular peer supervision. There are opportunities for progression within the organisation.
You will be working with a team of ethical and professional practitioners, all committed to delivering authentic client-centred care. Our practitioners enjoy coming together and connecting.
And you’ll have the support of skilled administration staff in an efficient, well-organised environment.
Crucially, working as a contractor with The Three Seas means you can concentrate on your clients while we take care of the business and administration side of things.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and interest in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to discuss the position in more detail please feel free to contact Karlene Elkin, clinical psychologist 9809 1000. Visit www.thethreeseas.com.au to learn more about the team and our work.