Employee or Sub-Contractor
About the Company
Our private psychology practice has been
established in the Tweed area for 10 years with well-developed referral
relationships resulting in a steady flow of client referrals. The practice
services all age groups from young children to adolescents, adults and older
persons as well as a diverse range of presentations.
This is a great opportunity for psychologists early
in their career or for experienced psychologists.
Flexibility is the key word as the practice has the
capability for a psychologist/s to work 2-5 days, to accommodate your personal
and other work commitments.
You will be surrounded by the support, mentoring
and collaboration of a group of highly dedicated Clinical Psychologists and
Psychologists, who each have their areas of special interest and thrive in
working in a professional and flexible environment.
The right candidate
You can be a psychologist that is early in your
career working on building your experience or an experienced psychologist wanting
a change or looking at additional work.
You pride yourself on your exceptional clinical
skills and this is shown through the results that you achieve with your
You thrive in an environment where you can decide
how you work best while having the support of a well-established practice and great
team to back you up.
Why you would
want to work with us:
- Stability and security as the practice has been established for 10
- Flexibility to create the hours and days of work that you want
within the practice
- Choice of employee or contractor arrangement
- Excellent work culture that encompasses respect, trust, commitment
and open communication
- Work with a team that provides collaboration and communication
- Access to a team of receptionists and a Practice Manager to ensure
the day-to-day flow and efficiency of the practice
- You will feel you are making a difference with your ongoing
- Opportunity to offer group therapy, if you enjoy providing group
- Existing client base ready and waiting for you
your career within a growing practice
What we are looking for:
- Clinical experience in nominated areas of interest
- Exceptional skills in clinical assessment, evidence-based treatment
and a wider range of therapeutic approaches.
- Masters or higher degree in Clinical Psychology and eligible for
clinical psychologist rebates strongly desirable, but not essential
- Ability to liaise with referral sources and other agencies as
- Active participation in profile building of the individual and the
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Active participation in peer supervision and team collaboration
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Medicare provider number (or eligibility to obtain one)
- Professional indemnity insurance