The Good Mood Clinic is a well established and trusted practice in Bondi Junction. Our practice sees adult clients and adolescents. We see clients presenting individually or as couples.
Clients present with a breadth of issues including anxiety; work stress; depression; relationship issues; grief and loss; childhood trauma and other long-standing or pattern-based behavioural problems. We also see parents wishing to improve their parenting practices (eg, emotion coaching).
We are seeking a registered psychologist (with a clinical masters) or clinical psychologist to join our team in a contractor role providing therapy to clients across a couple of shifts. Days/times are negotiable. Saturdays are available. 2 shifts per week minimum.
The clinician would need to have a high level of personal awareness and reflective practice and be committed to providing both short and longer-term therapy to a range of adult clients. We are seeking a warm and motivated clinician who is able to actively manage their case-load. We are seeking someone who is organised and technology savy as we run a paperless office.
We offer a good client referral stream, the opportunity for a varied and interesting case-load, collegial support and supervision, administrative support and a relaxed and calm practice atmosphere.
We look forward to hearing from you! All questions and expressions of interest are welcome.
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Medicare provider
- Professional insurances
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and receiving your own regular clinical supervision is mandatory for the role
- Excellent communication skills, self-awareness and a mature self-reflective attitude and practice
- An interest in Schema Therapy would be ideal
- Expertise and experience in one of the following modalities: CBT; DBT; Parenting (eg, Emotion Coaching); Mindfulness-based therapies; Couples Therapy, schema therapy, mindful self-compassion therapy
Please forward a brief letter of introduction and your CV to The Good Mood Clinic via email: email@example.com
Further enquiries can be made to Justine Corry or Gemma Gladstone (Co-directors) on 0427 088 176