* Attractive salary package
* Grow with an experienced clinical team
* Choose your preferred client groups
Are you a psychologist who would like to become a part of an experienced, dynamic and client-focused team that wants to make a difference and values teamwork, attention to detail and a family environment?
If yes, Strategic Psychology is the perfect place for you!
Located in the heart of Canberra, Strategic Psychology is centred around the highest quality of client care and best practice principles. We are home to 17 brand new purpose-built consulting rooms, a large meeting room and a warm and comfortable waiting area for clients.
Our philosophy is for you, the psychologist, to work with your preferred client groups because we believe this results in the best outcomes for clients and happy psychologists. Work to your strengths and CHOOSE the type of clients you would like to work with.
Full- and part-time positions available:
Positions available for clinical and general registered psychologists with experience ranging from early career psychologists to experienced senior psychologists.
Current available positions:
- Children and adolescents counselling
- Couples/relationship counselling
- Adults and older persons counselling
What Strategic Psychology can offer you:
- Attractive salary package: Enjoy the security of a full-time or part-time position with superannuation and Fair Work employment entitlements.
- Experienced team: Strategic Psychology has an experienced team of psychologists and administration staff working together to achieve the highest quality of care for clients. We also enjoy having regular team meetings, breakfasts, lunches and social drinks.
- Modern consulting rooms: Our interior designers have gone to immense detail to create warm, comfortable and inviting spaces for staff and clients to enjoy. We are very proud of the comforting environment we have been able to create.
- Professional development: Strategic Psychology has a generous annual professional development program for attending workshops and continual learning to ensure all staff is keeping up to date with the latest research and best practice approaches.
- Supervision: Individual and group supervision are provided on a fortnightly basis.
- Full administrative support: Strategic Psychology has two reception staff and a practice manager who support the team of psychologists with booking and rescheduling appointments, taking payments, preparing client files and much more.
- Gym membership: Be part of a healthy team with free membership to a gym across the road from our practice +24 hour access to a network of facilities across Australia. Enjoy an active lifestyle.
We are looking for psychologists who:
- Are Australian residents or have the required visa to work in Australia
- Hold full registration with AHPRA (or in the process of obtaining registration within the next 6 months)
- Have a Medicare provider number (or be eligible and willing to obtain a Medicare provider number)
- Have APS membership (or are willing to obtain membership)
- Are reliable and have a mature approach to servicing clients and referring parties
- Can work autonomously while being part of a clinical team
- Have a passion for practising psychology
How to Apply:
If you're interested any of the positions please forward an up-to-date copy of your curriculum vitae to Nesh Nikolic at email@example.com or phone (02) 6262 6157.
More details and tour of the office and consulting rooms at https://strategicpsychology.com.au/careers/