Position Title: Child and Adolescent Psychologist P/T Contractor
Curious Kids Psychology is a fast growing private psychology practice for children and adolescents in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs. The clinic sees various presentations including anxiety, ASD, OCD, ADHD, depression; parenting work.
Curious Kids Psychology prides itself on delivering high quality intervention for young people and their parents, with a strong focus on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
The successful applicant will be provided with regular supervision from Jodie Wassner, as well as the opportunity to attend Jodie's workshops and courses across Australia.
1. Full registration as a psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia
2. Must genuinely love working with young people
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills- Natural ability to connect with young people. Ability to liaise confidently with external agencies (schools, paediatricians etc.). Ability to work compassionately with parents.
5. Computer skills to enable administration tasks required of a typical private practice practitioner.
6. Passionate about ongoing learning and development for self.
1. Demonstrated experience working with Autism Spectrum Conditions.
2. Knowledge and experience in the use of Acceptance Commitment Therapy.
Please send your CV including references and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org