Do you want the flexibility of working from home as well as the adventure of working in rural and remote communities in Australia? Do you want to join a growing private practice with a warm and friendly team? If so, we would love for you to join Boundless Psychology.
Boundless Psychology is a unique service which offers both face to face and telehealth sessions for those living in rural and remote communities of Australia.
We are seeking a contract Clinical Psychologist for 1-2 days per week - with the view, if desired, to build to more days.
* AHPRA registered Clinical Psychologist
* Own ABN and insurance
* Open to travelling to Narrabri, NSW for face to face clinics (no overnight stays required and travel costs covered)
* Eligible Medicare Provider
* Access to own reliable laptop and internet
* 1-2 years clinical experience including use of evidence based approaches
* Current unrestricted drivers licence.
* Knowledge of rural and remote communities
* Experience in the delivery of therapy via telehealth
* Training in CBT, DBT, ACT, Gottman Therapy or Schema Therapy.
What we offer:
* Full admin support
* Marketing and client base
* Peer consultation and supervision
* Work from home for telehealth sessions
* Face to face clinics in rural and remote communities
* Flexibility with working hours.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please email your current resume and cover letter addressing the essential and desirable criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information contact Malinda Guest on 1300 796 428 or visit www.boundlesspsychology.com