If you're looking for a rewarding career that truly makes a difference to people's lives then we want to hear from you.
You'll be part of a passionate and results-oriented Allied Health Services team that's an integral part of Australia’s largest not for profit service provider. The Salvation Army Employment Plus (known as Employment Plus) provides employment services to job seekers under a number of programs including the Government's jobactive program.
Currently placing hundreds of people into work every week, we are guided by our mission to provide quality employment services to job seekers and employers. Since 1998, our experienced employment teams have worked with over 200,000 businesses across Australia and seen well over half a million Australians successfully placed in employment.
About the roles:
- Provide individual therapeutic interventions and group work to address psychological barriers to obtaining employment
- Support job seekers with various mental health conditions and complex psycho-social needs including drug and alcohol dependency
- Provide expert consultation to employment services staff
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure the appropriate promotion and utilisation of Allied Health services
- Part of a close-knit national team of allied health professionals
- Employment benefits include the potential for part-time hours, leave purchase scheme, generous not for profit salary packaging benefits and an accrued day off every 4 weeks (full time only)
- Attainment of tertiary qualifications and professional memberships applicable to the role
- Take ownership of actions, objectives and performance; driving tasks and projects through to completion
- Proactively develop and maintain effective internal and external relationships to facilitate the achievement of work goals
- Practical experience in the delivery of psychological services in a challenging and highly regulated environment
- Previous experience working with people with various mental health conditions and complex psycho-social needs, including drugs and alcohol dependency
- High level of passion and energy that motivates others
This is an exciting opportunity to apply your skills and training across a diverse range of client needs within a supportive and flexible workplace.
If you have the passion and drive to commit yourself to this challenging yet rewarding role, we invite you to submit your CV along with the covering letter telling us why you think you are the best person for the role via the link below. Successful applicants will be required to under take a police check, it is not mandatory to have a clear criminal history.
Employment Plus is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians.
To learn more about our company, mission and values visit our website at employmentplus.com.au
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com