About the Organisation
Gippsland Centre Against Sexual Assault (GCASA) is funded by the Department of Health and Human Services, Victoria. It is managed by an incorporated community-based Board and is funded to provide comprehensive specialist sexual assault support services across the Gippsland region.
The organisation operates within a framework that actively supports the protection of the rights, integrity, autonomy and dignity of women, men and children who have experienced recent and/or non-recent sexual assault. GCASA also provides support to their families, carers and other support networks, including information, resources, counselling and group work.
In addition, the Agency provides consultancy and professional training for other related industry workers, and works within the community to reduce the incidence of sexual assault, to increase awareness and to build the capacity of community members to appropriately respond.
About the Opportunity
GCASA now has an opportunity for a full-time Clinical Manager to join their Gippsland team in Morwell, VIC, taking responsibility for ongoing therapeutic services offered across the Gippsland area.
Reporting to the CEO and overseeing a multidisciplinary team, this position oversees clinical service delivery within a clinical governance framework and prevention quality pillars underpinned with evidence-based and best practice principals.
Key responsibilities of this pivotal role include (but are not limited to):
- Directly supervising four Senior Clinicians, providing oversight of clinical and prevention service delivery;
- Leading your team in terms of clinical education, articulating best practice through induction and ongoing training;
- Liaising with your direct reports regarding all team members' scope and practice, supervision, training and Intervention Plans;
- Working closely with the CEO to develop, monitor and report on clinical governance and ensuring accreditation standards are met;
- Regularly up-skilling in the areas within the counselling, mental health, legal and forensic fields relevant to the needs of GCASA stakeholders in order to ensure the ongoing quality of service;
- Participating in local regional, state-wide and national consultative groups with respect to issues associated with sexual assault and sexually abusive behaviours;
- Ensuring the community development and education plan is relevant, coordinated, annually evaluated, and carried out as intended; and
- Writing monthly progress reports.
Please Note: This is a supervisory position, not a client directed delivery role. You may however, be required to provide secondary support to your staff as needed.
About the Benefits
Whether you're looking for a new challenge or the next step in your leadership career, this is a fantastic opportunity.
GCASA is a unique therapeutic environment which is purpose built and designed. You'll be joining an established organisation with 32 years of experience and a strong set of values guiding the organisation's direction. Not to mention, the Agency is currently in a state of positive change - you'll have the opportunity to contribute to future organisational development and diversification of therapeutic services beyond 1-1 and group counselling.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you'll receive an attractive base salary circa $114,00 plus super, salary sacrificing and FBT concessions. With extended hours of operation outside of normal working hours, flexible working arrangements are available to suit your needs.
With a strong focus on professional development, GCASA will also provide you with a comprehensive induction program and significant budget allocated for ongoing opportunities for training and up-skilling of your staff. In addition, the organisation provides monthly peer development sessions with guest speakers invited to enhance the knowledge of all staff (you'll be involved in choosing the guest speakers!).
For more information and to apply, please visit https://GCASA.applynow.net.au/jobs/106598
For more information and to apply, please visithttps://GCASA.applynow.net.au/jobs/106598