Do you want to work at a private practice that is passionate about working with children, adolescents and families? Do you want the autonomy that comes with working in private practice? Do you want to be financially supported whilst building up your case-load?
If this sounds like you, then we want you!
YLO Psychology Clinic is looking for a Child & Adolescent Psychologist to join our growing practice. We are an established private practice working with children, adolescents and families. We are looking for a Psychologist to join our practice 2 days per week (days flexible). If the right clinician wants more than 2 days it is possible to increase days as your caseload builds. Days and hours are flexible and negotiable but will include afternoon/early evening availability as our clinic is open until 6 pm.
At YLO Psychology Clinic we are interested in building a cohesive team of practitioners that are passionate about working together to assist children, adolescents and families in our local community. We are interested in building a strong practice culture founded in team-work, collaboration and passion where people enjoy coming to work each day. In an industry where our work can be isolating, YLO Psychology Clinic is striving to create a workplace with a sense of purpose and belonging. Therefore, psychologists will be financially supported for the first 3 months whilst they build a case-load to ease any financial burden that can come with starting at a private practice.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provision of individual therapy with clients who are dealing with a range of clinical presentations including but not exclusive to: ADHD, ASD, challenging behaviours, anxiety, depression, OCD, grief and loss, trauma.
- Report writing in relation to assessments & Medicare requirements
- Ongoing liaison with our client's stakeholder group (GPs, teachers and other professionals)
- Participate as a member of a professional team in providing comprehensive mental health assessment or group therapy programs as required;
- Participation in projects and marketing the business to support business growth
What we can Offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Client referrals and ongoing provision of clients for a caseload
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Full administration support
- Peer supervision and clinical development
- Access to fantastic professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing local private practice
- Access to well-equipped therapy rooms, clinical resources and test library
- General registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA
- Post-graduate training in Psychology is highly desirable
- Eligible to register with Medicare as a psychologist
- ABN or willing to obtain one
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Passionate about working with children, young people and families
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to build strong working relationships with children, adolescents and their parents
- Strong assessment and clinical intervention skills
- A long-term commitment to working within the practice and supporting its growth
- A high level of professional ethics
For more information about our clinic please see www.ylopsychologyclinic.com.au.
*New graduates welcome to apply*
If this sounds like the position for you please email a cover letter and resume addressed to Vanessa Howse to email@example.com
If you have any questions please give us a call on 07 3341 4619.
Applications close 31st January 2019.