Registered or Clinical Psychologist
About One Central Health:
One Central Health is a company which provides allied health services in Perth and the Pilbara region of Western Australia. We have two clinics in the metro area (Tuart Hill and South Lake). Our team consists of Psychologists, Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Therapy Assistants, and Paediatricians.
About the role:
We are looking to add another psychologist to our team whose role will be related to overseeing our therapy services as well as having a regular caseload. We provide therapy and psychology support to children with autism as well as other disabilities or delays.
The role includes:
- Overseeing therapy programs, including updating goals and resources. Our programs are based on the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA).
- Training Therapy Assistants and providing ongoing support.
- Advocacy for and liaison with parents.
- Maintain a caseload of clients.
- Psychological and educational assessments.
- Autism diagnostic assessments are also possible as part of the role.
The role involves travel to the Pilbara. However, beyond required travel, employment options are flexible and negotiable, including options for school terms only and Saturday work. Travel costs are covered.
Within the metro area, work may be across both our clinics, but a preferred main base can be requested. There is ample parking at both our metro clinics.
- Experience in autism and other disabilities and delays.
- Experience in Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA).
- Experience in the psychological assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with autism and other disabilities.
- Experience in autism diagnostic assessment is desirable.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent relationship building skills and customer service skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
What you need:
- Registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA.
- Working with Children Check.
- Current Police Clearance.
- Eligibility for Medicare provider number.
If you would like more information in relation to the role, please do not hesitate to email any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 93441318.