The Good Mood Clinic is a private practice in Bondi Junction with a special interest in the provision of Schema Therapy. Our practice sees mostly adult clients presenting individually or as couples. Clients present with a breath of issues including depression; relationship issues; grief and loss; childhood trauma and other long-standing or pattern-based behavioural problems. We also see parents wishing to improve their parenting practices (eg, emotion coaching).
We are seeking an experienced clinician to join our team in a contractor role providing therapy to clients on two afternoons/evenings per week. The clinician would need to have a high level of personal insight and reflective practice.
· Full registration with AHPRA
· Medicare provider
· Professional insurances
· Ability to work late afternoon and evening appointment times
· A commitment to ongoing professional development and receiving your own regular clinical supervision is mandatory for the role
· Excellent communication skills, self-awareness and a mature self-reflective attitude and practice
· An proven interest in and training in Schema Therapy
or the intention to gain training in the near future
· Expertise and experience in one of the following modalities: CBT; DBT; Parenting (eg, Emotion Coaching); Mindfulness-based therapies; Couples Therapy
5+ years post registration experience poviding therapy to adults
Endorsement as a clinical psychologist
· Experience and interest in Couples Therapy (Gottman and or Schema method).
Further enquiries can be made to Justine or Gemma (Principals) on (02) 9388 0534 or Gemma 0422 929 466.
To express an interest please forward a brief letter of introduction and your CV to The Good Mood Clinic via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: May 22nd, 2017
Further enquiries can be made to Justine or Gemma (Principals) on (02) 9388 0534 or 0422 929 466