Are you looking to take the next step in your career and break into private practice? Do you have a unique set of skills that you would like to finally see used to their full potential?
We have several dynamic and exciting roles available for fully registered psychologists across 6 major office locations. We are an innovative and forward-thinking psychology business which has seen rapid growth over the last 6 months. We are looking to build a team of talented and passionate psychologists to take on this new phase of our journey with us and meet the adventure head on.
About the role
Working closely with a multidisciplinary team of doctors, psychologists and physiotherapists you will be providing face to face psychological treatment for clients with a range of presenting conditions including major depression, PTSD, chronic pain, and anxiety disorders. You will receive referrals under the WorkCover, NDIS, CTP and Medicare schemes. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to provide expert medical opinions for work injury arbitration as well as a variety of other medico-legal matters.
Our corporate consulting arm provides training and coaching to organisations in the areas of ethical leadership, innovation and well-being. This is a newer addition to the business and here you will have the opportunity to build successful consulting projects from the ground up that not only make a real difference, but also allow you to create a niche area of expertise and valuable personal branding assets of your own.
The role is varied and challenging, with opportunities to gain experience across a diverse range psychological services. Since you will be joining us during a crucial period of expansion, you will have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisation and shape your role to meet your professional interests and passions. As a valued practitioner, high-level training, supervision and professional development opportunities will be provided to assist you to reach your unique career goals.
You will be an ambitious, professional and enthusiastic psychologist fully registered with AHPRA. You will be clear on your career goals, strengths focused and constantly looking for opportunities. You will be able to apply your skills across both private practice and workplace environments, employing strategic thinking as required. If you are looking to extend yourself and maximise your talents, then this is the role for you.
· Full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
· SIRA accreditation
· At least 2 years’ experience in a treatment, case management, or rehabilitation role
· Proficiency with CBT, ACT or DBT treatment frameworks and case conceptualisations
· High level report writing skills
· Ability to provide psychological services across private practice, medico-legal and workplace consulting contexts
· Adaptability, flexibility and willingness to travel when required
· Comfort working with interpreters and in multi-cultural environments
· Entrepreneurial spirit & business acumen
· Proficiency with psychometric or personality testing
· Facilitation or workshop design experience
· Willingness to engage in continuous professional development
· Eagerness to challenge yourself
Hourly rate will be commensurate with experience and effort level, but there is an opportunity to earn over $800 per day for the right candidate.
Please forward all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications should include a CV and a covering letter addressing the above criteria. Phone 0487499221 with any enquiries.