We are currently looking for a part-time Clinical Psychologist to provide high-quality psychological services to our local patients. We are a friendly, community-based medical centre in a semi-rural area 17 kilometres away from Castle Hill.
Glenorie District Medical Centre is a General Practice dedicated to a broad range of medical care for people of all ages. We aim to deliver the highest standard of ethical medical practice. We have 5 GPs, full-time and part-time, 2 nurses and Allied health professionals (Podiatrist, Physiotherapist) in our centre.
1) Registered with AHPRA as a Clinical Psychologist
2) Must have experience in delivering CBT, IPT, skills training, DBT, trauma-based services.
3) Must be willing to work in a multi-disciplinary environment and has proven to be an effective team-player with good interpersonal skills and communication skills, both oral and written.
4) Must have an up-to-date Working with Children's Check and Police Check.
5) Flexible working hours can be negotiated.
Please contact Ulla Abildgaard (Practice Manager)- 9652 1663; email: email@example.com