Medicare Registered Psychologist
Endeavour Wellness Blacktown & Miranda
Endeavour Wellness is a parent friendly environment with great flexibility for working parents or newly registered psychologists looking to have a better work/life balance. There are two positions available in both our Blacktown & Miranda office. We are a busy, private and dynamic Psychology practice and pride ourselves on creating a family friendly, flexible, warm, supportive and professional environment for both our clients and staff.
We are looking for Medicare Registered Psychologists who have experience in individual counselling (Child & family counselling and Couples work is a bonus but not compulsory). Choose to work 1 - 6 days per week (Monday to Saturday). The position is flexible, days & hours are negotiable.
This employment/contracting position provides many of the benefits of a private practice, but without the financial burden of setting up your own rooms, paying rent or having to generate your own clients. Our support includes: ongoing new clients supplied for you; peer supervision and debriefing; full phone support and diary management of your clients; social and professional events with a fun and supportive team.
What You'll Receive
· Free Supervision and Mentoring from our Principal Psychologist
· Reception support and ongoing referrals
· Being part of a caring and supportive team of people
· Peer support and professional development
· Invitations to team events and functions
· Counselling clients for the agreed hours per week
· Nurturing relationships and networking with local referral agencies including liaising with GPs
· Performing administrative tasks such as client preparation and notes, letters to referrer's, taking payments
· Participating in ongoing relevant professional development
· To be part of a team and a willingness to undertake feedback and professional development
· Fully Medicare registered
· Eligible for Medicare provider number
· Minimum 1 year experience with a range of clients (Internship experience is okay)
· Demonstrated skill and experience in engaging clients effectively and providing psychological interventions for individuals.
· Available for at least 2 shifts ( Saturdays are available but not compulsory)
Endeavour Wellness is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Tracey Westwood on 8069-4768