Elanora Heights Medical Practice was founded by husband and wife, Dr Tom Hogan (GP) and Dr LauraLum (Psychologist). They are passionate about total health and optimal wellbeing and remain dedicated toconsidering both how to treat symptoms while also investigating the underlying cause of the manyhealth issues prevalent in modern society. The Elanora Heights Medical Practice Team believe intaking a preventative and proactive approach to physical and mental health.
We are growing our Psychology team and our intention is to welcome two Psychologists to our centre. You will become part of a team of 5 Psychologists, 6 Doctors, 1 Chiropractor, 1 Reflexologist, 1 Pediatrician and 2 Nurses. We also have a team of 6 highly experienced receptionists to help support you with bookings and administration.
Our practice is located on Sydney’s beautiful Northern Beaches in the heart of Elanora Heights shops and cafes next to the Nook Wholefoods Cafe. Lunchtime walks could walking alongside the beautiful tree-lined streets of Elanora Heights to one of the parks overlooking Narrabeen Lake, or even a quick dip in the ocean.
Our modern practice was designed to feel like a home away from home, furnished with as many natural and low VOC materials as possible. Our love of nature has oozed into the practice and there are just enough plants to enrich the incoming fresh ocean air. Located at ground level, access for wheelchairs, prams and buggies is a breeze.
Essential selection criteria qualifications, experience, skills and abilities:
• Full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA
• Medicare provider status
• Experience in CBT as well as other modalities
• Professional indemnity insurance
• Demonstrated ability to self-manage with a high degree of professionalism, friendliness and organisation
• Strong commitment to ‘healthy body healthy mind’
• Demonstrated ongoing professional development
• Demonstrated awareness of a work ethic to high standards and awareness of ethical issues
related to the practice of psychology
• Extensive experience working with adolescents and/or children would be at a strong advantage
• Positive, supportive and happy team of fellow healthcare professionals
• Inclusion in interdisciplinary team meetings and team.
• Peer clinical supervision with other psychologists
• 6 highly experienced friendly receptionists who are trained to manage the entire booking process from preparing the room before clinic to managing enquiries, making and changing bookings, telephone and email appointment confirmations and taking payments.
• EFTPOS and instant Medicare rebate
• Profile promotion within our marketing campaigns across printed advertisements, on our facebook and instagram pages and on our website as well as our network of local health providers.
• As part of a medical practice, referrals are frequent and experience in managing a waiting list is desirable.
Please send CV and covering letter to Dr Laura Lum firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information regarding Elanora Heights Medical Practice can be accessed via our website www.elanoramedical.com.au or on social media @elanoramedical