We have a position available for an experienced Clinical Psychologist/ Psychologist to join our friendly team.
We are a small but busy practice. We are ideally looking for a clinician to work two days a week with opportunity to build to further days if desired. Familiarity with private practice is desirable although not essential.
What we offer:
- Highly supportive and friendly team environment
- Provision of clients for your caseload
- Opportunity for a varied caseload
- Well-equipped professional offices
- Access to wide range of clinical resources and assessment tools
- Ongoing peer/group supervision and mentoring
- Current full registration with AHPRA
- Medicare Provider Number (or ability to obtain)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Current Working with Children Check
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
Lindfield Psychology was established in 2008 and is located in the leafy suburb of Lindfield on Sydney’s North Shore. We are only a few minutes walk from Lindfield train station. We are a highly regarded, small team of clinicians providing evidence-based assessment and treatment to clients across the life span.
We collaborate closely with GP’s, psychiatrists and paediatricians who form our loyal referral base.
We see a wide range of presenting problems including:
- Depression, anxiety and adjustment issues in children, adolescents and adults
- Social, emotional and behavioural issues in children and adolescents
- ADHD and ASD
- Parenting challenges
- Psychometric assessments and learning difficulties