Eton Place is a mid-sized multidisciplinary child and adolescent mental health clinic in Toowong, an inner-city suburb of Brisbane.
We are looking for a clinical psychology registrar, with a particular interest in child and adolescent psychology, to join our growing practice and wonderfully supportive treating team.
This would be a salaried position, with excellent remuneration, superannuation, entitlements/ leave and continued professional development built into the role and your contract.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to establish or grow a private practice career, with significant support (administration, peer and supervision support), as well as, paid weekly supervision from a highly experienced and qualified child and adolescent psychologist. There are also regular opportunities to attend and participate in continuing professional development, as well as upskill by attending a variety of courses/ workshops etc.
Essential Attributes to possess include:
- Masters and/or Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Eligible for registration with AHPRHA as a Clinical Psychology Registrar at, or before, the beginning of 2020.
- Medicare Registration or eligibility for registration as a generally registered Psychologist at, or before, the beginning of 2020.
- Able to work independently- that is, see clients independently whilst obtaining weekly supervision
- Able to work within a team setting- that is, offering and providing collaborative and holistic care approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
Desirable attributes to possess include:
- Skill and experience in providing a broad range of evidence-based psychological interventions, including CBT.
- Experience in providing psychological services to children and adolescents
Please direct all enquires to the firstname.lastname@example.org