If you want a career in private practice and want long term career prospects, this is an opportunity for you.
Openview Clinical Psychology is a well-established expanding private practice based in North Sydney. The practice provides psychological assessment and therapy services for adults, adolescents and families presenting with a wide range of issues. We are committed to providing evidence-based therapy methods within a treatment plan tailored to individuals and their circumstances. We strive to provide the best quality care for our clients in a friendly, compassionate and professional environment. The practice has a strong referral base and we are well respected in the community as a practice that offers a high standard of clinical care and professionalism.
We are currently searching for a dedicated and experienced Clinical Psychologist Associate to join our team on a full-time contract basis (will consider a minimum of 3 days per week).
What we Offer
· Highly reputable established practice with well-developed referral networks, policies and procedures
· A supportive collegiate environment
· A diverse mix of Client referrals and the ability to build a case load
· An excellent and competitive renumeration structure
· Well appointed rooms and environment to work within
· Amazing growth prospects and long-term career development
· Masters or Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology
· AHPRA registration with endorsement in clinical psychology (or eligibility within the next 18 months)
· Eligibility for registration with Medicare to provide focused psychological strategies
· Strong foundation in CBT with established skills in other therapeutic modalities such as DBT, ACT and Schema
· A minimum of 2 years clinical experience working with adults, adolescents and their families
· Strong assessment and formulation skills
· Attentive and highly attuned interpersonal skills
· Outstanding attention to detail, written, oral and record keeping skills
· Commitment to professional development
· Professional indemnity insurance
Please email an expression of interest, a copy of your CV and details of referees to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to email us with any queries,or visit www.openviewclinicalpsychology.com for further information.
Contact details: email@example.com