ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Evolution Support Services we are passionate about providing professional and person-centred care for people with complex needs. Evolution Support Services has been providing support to government and non-government clients for almost a decade, focused in the needs of participants that present challenging behaviours.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting opportunity to secure a position that will draw on your clinical expertise within the disability sector and make a positive contribution to our participants lives. This position will focus on providing positive strategies and new behavior support plan initiatives that will help our frontline staff manage challenging behaviors. As the Clinical Psychologist you will collect data to track progression of our participants and additionally, identify trends and create new interventions. As we are a unique business, your experience will require an “outside of the box” mentality to develop unique solutions to our participants complex behaviors. The position will liaise with regulatory bodies and assist with reporting and compliance under NDIS guidelines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide clinical psychology services to address specific challenging behaviors
· Providing positive behavior support strategies to address participants behaviors of concern
· Participate in trans-disciplinary practice within the team and consultation with other regulatory bodies
· Reporting, data collection and compliance relating to NDIS practice standards
· Liaising with other relevant professionals or agencies as required
· Maintaining a clinical caseload
· Completing and complying with all relevant billing, reporting and record keeping associated with clients accessing the services of the Clinical Psychologist under the NDIS compliance standards
· Degree qualified in psychology and full registration
· Master’s in clinical psychology
· Knowledge of the NDIS framework
· Demonstrated ability developing behaviour support plans
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Experience in a similar role
· Strong attention to detail
· The ability to plan and organise tasks with punctuality
· The ability to complete projects with limited supervision
· An understanding of Microsoft office, including outlook, excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced work environment
WHY WORK FOR US?
· Great company culture
· Employee events
· Flexible work locations
· We won’t strap you to a desk!
· Competitive remuneration
To apply please click on the link