- Registered Nurse Grade 3 or Allied Health Grade 2
- ‘Innovative’ doesn’t begin to describe what we do in Hume
- Truly a whole of life, whole of intervention team committed to good mental health
- Located at Broadmeadows Hospital with travel from office base
Life With Us:
We are a close, supportive and dynamic
multidisciplinary team who consistently goes the extra mile to make a
positive difference to the lives of the people we work with. We work
hard with an often challenging group of people and are bolstered by the
collective wisdom, compassion and dedication of our team. We invest in
each other, our own skills and have access to a great professional
development program. We are always evolving and welcome like people to
be part of ‘work home and work family’.
We are Hume Community Team - Wellness and Recovery.
A Job To Be Proud Of:
This is an exciting opportunity to be
part of a unique team working across the whole of life and whole of a
continuum of care - an innovative service constantly striving to
This is for a clinician who thinks outside the square and brings their compassion into every interaction.
- Attending handover or clinical review
- Undertaking on-demand clinical work to support consumers and their families
- Work with a group of consumers who stretch our clinical capabilities and make us better clinicians
- Experience in undertaking mental health assessments
- Experience in crisis intervention in context of a recovery oriented service
- A commitment to working with consumers as members of a family, community and the other valued roles they play
- A passion for doing things slightly differently
Our Commitment To You:
- NWMH boasts a sophisticated learning structure and we pride ourselves on supporting continuing professional development
- We are a values based organisation. A
career with us is a rewarding experience, offering great prospects for
career diversity and professional advancement
- Recognition of you as both a professional and a whole person
- Acknowledgment and celebration of your skills and your growth
- Continuing investment in professional development
- Opportunities to contribute to the evidence based through research and quality improvement initiatives
Connect With Us:
Sound a bit too
good to be true - come visit or call 03 83455611 and ask to speak to one
of the staff about their experience of working here at Hume. What do
you have to lose?
Get to know us at www.nwmh.org.au or click ‘Apply Now’.
Melbourne Health is committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity, ethical practice, and the principles of
Cultural Diversity and social inclusion.
Join us to be the first in Care, Research and Learning
All appointments are made subject to a
satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working With Children
Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an
immunisation assessmenT prior to commencement.