- Multidisciplinary Grade 3 Allied Health and Registered Psychiatric Nurse Grade 4
- Part Time working 53.20 hours per fortnight
- Based in Sunshine, Visy Cares Hub
Life With Us:
Orygen Youth Health (OYH), a program of NorthWestern Mental Health, provides mental health services for young people aged 15 to 24 and focuses on providing early intervention to young people with severe and complex mental illness. OYH also works alongside Orygen, the National Centre of Excellence in Youth Mental Health which operates four primary mental health care headspace services in the catchment area.
A Job to Be Proud Of:
The role requires an experienced clinician who can:
- Provide support to the Psychosocial Stream Leader in the development and coordination of psychosocial recovery services for OYH including the Group services, Vocational/Educational services, discipline-specific services and other psychosocial services as required
- Provide clinical leadership in strategic and operational spheres such as implementation and evaluation of quality clinical group program services, management of resources, policy formulation, facilitation of research and establishment of community and clinical interfaces.
- Implement and evaluate a range of group interventions as part of the Psychosocial Recovery focus, including engaging and supporting clients through their involvement in the Group Program
- Qualifications in a relevant area of practice
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the provision of mental health treatment, including with young people
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and respectfully with young people & families
- Ability to work independently and as an effective member of a multidisciplinary team
- Knowledge of the rationale and evidence for early intervention in mental illness
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Our Commitment to You:
- Values based organisation offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement, including training and research opportunities, and access to mentorship and leadership programs.
- Orygen Youth Health boasts a sophisticated learning structure and we pride ourselves on supporting continuing professional development.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; On-site staff gym, Staff Medical Service, Employee Assistance Program, Peer Support Program - run by our dedicated employees.
- Salary packaging options, monthly ADOs for full time staff (That’s an additional day off every month!), onsite car parking, close to public transport
Connect With Us:
Get to know us at www.nwmh.org.au or click ‘Apply Now’.
Melbourne Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice, and the principles of Cultural Diversity and social inclusion.
Join us to be the first in Care, Research and Learning
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working With Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.