- Full time - 80 hours per fortnight plus ADO
- Psychologist (P2)
- 24/7 rotating shifts
- Make your next move count!
- Take advantage of our laid-back lifestyle, our cultural diversity, café culture and easy access to so much more in the Inner South.
Alfred Mental & Addiction Health (AMAH) offers you a unique and diverse career in Mental Health where we encourage you to Be Your Best!
AMAH is responsible for the provision of mental health services for the residents in the Inner South Eastern area of Melbourne.
The AMAH Emergency Psychiatry team at The Alfred is a comprehensive team providing expert assessments and short term management to individuals in crisis in a range of settings. The team is widely recognised as an innovative, industry leader who constantly strives to provide timely, patient centred care.
We are currently seeking a Psychologist (P2) for a permanent fulltime position,. You will be working with experienced clinicians and enjoy a variety of work across CATT, MH Triage and the Emergency Psychiatry Service (EPS) within the Alfred Emergency Department.
- Proficient at mental state and risk assessment
- Ability to safely determine care plans and disposition and manage behaviours of concern.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinarty team and in collaboration with other teams i.e. The ED, VicPol, other AMAH teams
- Ongoing commitment to professional development
- Experience working in a menatl health setting, community highly regarded
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence.
- Discount health insurance
- Salary packaging
- Close to public transport.