- Clinical Psychologist Grade 3
- Part Time position - 48 hours per fortnight (Long Service Leave backfill)
- You will be energised by our team dynamic to stretch outside your comfort zone
- Located at Broadmeadows Hospital with travel from office base
Life With Us:
We are a close, supportive and dynamic multidisciplinary team who consistently goes the extra mile to make a positive difference to the lives of the people we work with. We work hard with an often challenging group of people and are bolstered by the collective wisdom, compassion and dedication of our team.
We invest in each other, our own skills and have access to a great professional development program. We are always evolving and welcome like people to be part of ‘work home and work family’. We are Hume Community Team – Wellness and Recovery.
A Job To Be Proud Of:
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a unique team working across the whole of life and the whole of continuum of care - an innovative service constantly striving to improve. This is for an experienced clinician who thinks outside the square and brings their compassion into every interaction.
- Experience in undertaking mental health assessments
- Experience in delivery of evidence-based therapy
- A commitment to working with service users as members of a family, community and the other valued roles they play
- A passion for doing things slightly differently
Our Commitment To You:
- NWMH boasts a sophisticated learning structure and we pride ourselves on supporting continuing professional development
- We are a values based organisation. A career with us is a rewarding experience, offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement
- Recognition of you as both a professional and a whole person
- Acknowledgement and celebration of your skills and your growth
- Continuing investment in professional development
- Opportunities to contribute to the evidence based through research and quality improvement initiatives
Connect With Us:
Get to know us at www.nwmh.org.au and ‘Apply Now’.
Melbourne Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice, and the principles of Cultural Diversity and social inclusion.
Join us to be the first in Care, Research and Learning
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working With Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.