Are you an Experienced, Registered Psychologist who enjoys being creative in meeting the needs of your clients?
Would you like to work…
…as part of a dynamic team who are eclectic in their clinical practice?
…with a focus of assisting and facilitating a client’s potential to fully experience their life?
We are dynamic and fast-growing group of psychologists and counsellors who pride ourselves on being a learning organisation.
We have a mix of registered psychologists, provisional psychologists and counsellors and are actively seeking an experienced, registered psychologist to join the team.
We work with numerous community networks across Brisbane in providing comprehensive interventions, assessments and psychological services with the goal of helping individuals reach their life goals.
Our culture is one of our strengths as its about collaboration, work/life balance and enjoying the people we engage with, whether its internally or our clients.
Our reputation in the market is for providing quality support that is outcome focussed and being responsive in how we work with all stakeholders involved.
To be successful in this role you will be:
· fully registered as a psychologist
· experienced in operating in community-based environments and/or counselling.
· creative in your approaches around interventions
· able to have fun at work and love the work you do
· looking for growth in your abilities with the potential to provide supervision to fellow staff members at an appropriate time
· looking to join a fantastic group of clinicians who are making a real difference in peoples lives.
If this role sounds like something you would like to explore reach out and have a chat. You never know where it can lead.