· Positive team culture
· 2 Types of Salary Packaging
· Great Inner-City Location
Star Health is recruiting a highly motivated and experienced Psychologist, who is committed to providing a high standard of assessment, service delivery and passion to work within the evolving NDIS space.
Our NDIS Psychologist (for adult consumers) will provide specific assessment and treatment to eligible consumers of the NDIS. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a new team and to establish, implement and maintain NDIS Psychology services at Star Health.
As a Psychologist, you will possess the following:
· Experience and skills in the delivery of specific Psychology assessments and providing recommendations and support to consumers and external support services.
· Experience in working with Adults in the Disability/ Community Health sector
· Strong commitment to the social model of health
· Knowledge of NDIS service delivery and a willingness to participate in a developing team
Star Health are flexible employers and will afford flexibility in order to have the right person in this exciting new role. This role can be full, or part time and site location can be negotiated.