Riverlands Therapy Services, a 20-year established reputable Private Practice in the Nepean and Lower Blue Mountains regions, is looking to add a Child/Adolescent Psychologist to our team of 18 experienced Psychologists.
The Riverlands team, including our welcoming administrative staff, are known for their warmth, professionalism and genuine investment in helping others. We have excellent relationships with our medical practitioner primary referrers. Our interior designed offices in Penrith & Blaxland are noted for their style and ambiance.
Please see our website for more information about our Practice locations, philosophies and therapists - www.riverlandstherapy.com.au
Riverlands offers a supportive environment with regular group supervision, professional development team retreats, and social events. We foster collaborative connections to achieve best practice treatment for clients, and an enjoyable work environment for our team. Individual supervision is also available internally.
Our room rental business model and overflow of clients offers an ideal launch into or transition within private practice psychology.
- Full registration as a psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Eligible to provide services under Medicare and be willing to obtain your own ABN
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of verbal and written communication, and competency in using computer-based applications.
- Demonstrated experience in assessment, report writing and treatment of children, adolescents and their families
- Demonstrated experience working with a wide range of mental health vulnerabilities and clientele, including disordered attachment and trauma backgrounds
- Demonstrated experience working with and assessing children and young people with Autism Spectrum conditions
Please forward a cover letter addressing the essential and desirable criteria today!