A part time or full time position is available for an experienced psychologist proficient in evidence-based therapy with adults and couples. Flexibility of hours make this an ideal opportunity for a psychologist who is looking to combine practicing as a skilled therapist with individual personal lifestyle needs.
Your role will be to provide high quality clinical services, maintain clinical records according to our own and government standards, prepare reports to general practitioners and referrers, and follow appropriate ethical guidelines. At this time we have a particular need for an experienced psychologist who could also provide relationship counselling.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration. Potential earning of $158 000 to $170 000 (FTE) or pro rata.
- Full administrative support including management of all accounts and appointments.
- Working in a beautiful, calm environment with quality furnishings and friendly colleagues.
- Regular peer supervision.
- Shared cost high quality PD training at the practice.
- A family friendly, supportive workplace.
- Clinical and peer support from our team.
- A variety of clinical work that can be tailored to suit your interests.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Full registration with AHPRA as a clinical or other psychologist.
- At least five years of experience as a psychologist.
- A Master’s degree in Psychology.
- An easy to connect with manner that instils trust and projects warm professionalism.
- Training and experience in proven therapeutic interventions such as ACT, CBT, EMDR, BT, MBCT and Gottman.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com
or contact Paul, our practice manager on 08 7006 5225
All enquiries will be treated as strictly confidential.