Mentally Healthy is a community of psychologists that see workplaces and communities who normalise, celebrate and support their members journeys towards positive mental health as our ultimate vision.
We bring our vision to life through providing workplace mental health solutions (culture, leadership development and employee training), individual session (counselling and coaching) and workplace mental health software solutions.
We are passionate about:
• Users experience of workplace psychology services
• Understanding problems in context
• Connecting beyond boundaries
• Evidence-based, quality help
• Celebrating mental health
You, the successful Associate Psychologist, will be rewarded with attractive remuneration as well as opportunities for you to craft your involvement within this growing company.
We are looking for fully registered / provisional psychologists to contract with Mentally Healthy in Melbourne CBD. You will have the opportunity to work across client groups, including individuals and workplaces. We are interested in hearing from Psychologists with an interest in Workplace issues.
Why choose Mentally Healthy:
• Flexible hours and days
• Grow with the company
• Peer supervision opportunities
• Melbourne CBD based
• Do things differently
• Full / provisional registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
• Have/willing to get an ABN and insurance
• Experience with workplace issues is advantageous
• Demonstrated skill and experience in providing psychological interventions
• Demonstrated ability to engage clients effectively
• Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team environment
Mentally Healthy is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment.