Thinkahead is a private practice in Dee Why. Our practice treats a broad range of presentations across the lifespan. We work closely with children, adolescents and adults and provide clinical interventions to individuals, couples and families.
Our strong referrals are from local GPs, insurers, allied health professionals and corporate organisations. We have a strong presence in child, adolescent and family interventions, clinical assessments, EAP, Workers Compensation and Wellbeing programs. For further information on our services visit our website www.thinkahead.com.au
Due to an increasing demand we are seeking to fill two positions.
1. Child and Adolescent Psychologist
A new opportunity exists for a clinical/registered psychologist with extensive experience in the assessment and treatment of children and adolescents experiencing social, emotional, developmental, intellectual and/or behavioural difficulties. If you have a passion working with children and would like to work with a diverse client base and become an integral part in expanding the assessment side of the business, then get in contact with us. We are looking for a self motivated person that wants to make this role their own.
· Completion of a Masters Degree and strong clinical assessment and counselling skills
· Minimum of 5 years clinical experience
· Experience in evidence-based interventions to children, adolescents and adults.
· Experience in child assessments ( ie: ABAS,ADIR,ADOS WICS/WIATT, Connors)
· Strong diagnostic skills and experience working with complex presentations
· Strong report writing skills
· Full registration with AHPRA and Medicare
· Experience working with NDIS clients
· Availability to work a minimum of 2 days a week and willingness to expand on these over time (contract or part time role as preferred)
· Current Professional Indemnity Insurance and ABN/ACN number
2. Clinical/Registered Psychologist
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate clinician with strong clinical skills to join our team on a part time or contract basis. Must have experience in MHCP, EAPs and Workers Compensation.
Ideally, the successful candidate could commit to a minimum of 2 days a week with the flexibility to increase their hours/days as required.
· Completion of a Masters in Psychology and strong clinical skills
· Minimum of 2 years clinical experience
· Current Medicare status and SIRA accreditation ( or eligibility and willingness to obtain)
· Current Professional Indemnity Insurance and ABN/ACN if applying for contract role
· Experience and knowledge working within the framework of Better Access of Mental Health
· Excellent report writing skills
· Strong clinical and organisational experience (knowledge of a variety of therapeutic approaches and interventions)
· Flexible, enthusiastic and self-motivated
· Availability to work minimum of 2 days a week and willingness to expand on these as required
· Position can be part time or contract basis ( depending on preference)
How to apply:
If you would like to join our team, we would love to hear from you. Simply contact Robyn on 02 99813003 if you would like to know more about either positions or send us your application letter and resume to email@example.com