Operating in the Australian market for over 20 years, Assure is a market leader in the provision of Business Psychology solutions. Through best practice Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) and facilitation of organisational development services,Assure implements professional, innovative and engaging solutions for organisations and individuals that promote productivity and wellbeing in the workplace.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Triage Psychologist to join our team on a part time basis (minimum 3 days). The role is based in our Head Office in Brisbane, with services delivered to clients over the phone.
The role provides timely, highly professional and ethical services to our customers and clients. This includes the provision of:
- Intake, triage and clinical coordination of urgent and important psychological interventions,
- Urgent psychological services including critical incident management services
- EAP phone based counselling and
- Manager Support Program
To be successful in this role you will be an AHPRA-Registered Psychologist and have:
- Full registration with a minimum of 5 years' post-registration experience;
- Broad experience in clinical and counselling interventions (previous EAP experience is desirable) as well as an ability to work competently, with diverse and complex cases;
- Experience with or knowledge of the provision of best practice Critical Incident Management Services;
- A high level of interpersonal skills, with an ability to display warmth, flexibility and calmness under pressure;
- Excellent computer skills, written skills, attention to detail and the ability to follow administration procedures with accuracy and efficiency; and
- Previous experience in delivery of clinical services over the phone is desirable, but not essential.
You will be self-motivated, reliable and have the personal and professional presence, integrity, business ethics and credibility to represent Assure in a positive manner and positively contribute to the Assure culture.
Assure offers its employees exceptional opportunities for personal and professional growth and development. Coupled with a competitive remuneration package, this role presents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to have a challenging and rewarding career within an emerging industry sector in the Australian market.