We are Seeking: an enthusiastic multi modal Psychologist who is client focused, hardworking, and professional. To manage a multi discipline therapeutic team, ensuring excellence in the clinical program and provide individual therapy to clients.
The position can be full time or substantial part time and will suit an individual wanting to make a lifestyle /sea change.
All applications must fulfil the Essential Criteria below.
- Full registration with AHPRA (the Psychology Board of Australia )
- Completed an approved post graduate degree at fifth and sixth level (Masters, Doctorate or PhD ) OR completed an equivalent (5+1 or 4+2 internship program)
- Demonstrated experience with diagnosing and treating
- Training and efficacy in a range of therapeutic interventions
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with referrers e.g. psychiatrists and others as required
- Good report writing skills
- Practice in accordance with Board registration standards, guidelines, code of ethics and National Law along with strong personal ethical standards
- Computer skills and ability to learn
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work after hours and on Saturdays to increase income
- Previous experience working with licit and illicit problematic substance use
- Previous experience in working with complex trauma
- Demonstrated ongoing professional development
- Ability to provide professional supervision to team members
Beautiful rural location
Low client load
Small team of dedicated practitioners
Engagement with genuine holistic treatment to create enduring change for clients
Retreat South is private therapeutic retreat based in South West Victoria. It provides professional care in a warm and supportive environment.
We are looking for a personable experienced mental health professional who can oversee a dedicated team to continue to provide excellence in treatment and to facilitate growth in the organisation.