Rhodes Family Practice
Seeking: Clinical Psychologist
Location : Rhodes, NSW
We are seeking a clinical psychologist for an established GP practice in Rhodes ( replacing current clinical psychologist for maternity leave) .
Young patient demographic, including children and families. Friendly working environment.
- Strong assessment and formulation skills
- Someone who views therapy as an art and a science. Who has trained in evidenced based treatments and developed their clinical art from this point
- Confidence and excellence in providing CBT delivery for broad range of presentations
- Some degree of familiarity and developing skills in other evidence-based therapeutic interventions, such as (DBT, ACT, schema)
- Have some experience working with complex presentations
- Strong interpersonal, communication and report writing skills
- A reliable and responsible professional
Masters or Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (ideal but not essential).
Clinic Hours : Weekdays 8.30 -6pm , Saturday 9-1 pm .