General Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist
Next Door Psychology are a busy, thriving practice in the Wyndham area, working with a range of ages and presentations. We are currently seeking a General Psychologist, Counselling Psychologist, Educational Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist for 2-5 days per week to conduct psychological therapy and/or assessment for a range of age groups of clients who present for treatment.
We offer contract positions with flexible hours up to five days per week with competitive rates of pay.
Next Door Psychology are referred a range of clients who present with mild to severe psychological disorders, including depression, anxiety, psychosis, personality disorders, substance abuse, eating disorders and stress related problems. We also conduct assessments for clients that present with intellectual impairment, forensic issues, TAC, Victims of Crime and Workcover. Clinical supervision is provided for both assessment and treatment work and you can be formally supervised for the Clinical Registrar Program.
You will need to fulfil the following requirements:
1. Registered as a Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
2. Professional Indemnity Insurance
3. Eligibility for a Medicare Provider Number with Medicare Australia
4. High professional standards
5. Excellent interpersonal skills
6. Ability to work independently
We value our staff and provide the following:
· A great team working environment
· Individual and peer supervision
· Flexibility in working hours in Private Practice Setting
· Focus on the psychologist’s area of interest and passion and ability to develop in that area
· Many established working relationships and referral sources in the area
· Administration support
We have limited contract positions to join our team that has a very good reputation and is in very high demand in the area. Please email your resume as soon as possible, to not miss out on this great opportunity.