Want a rewarding career that offers the opportunity to practice with a diverse range of client presentations, within a private practice setting that offers flexibility and job security? Then this is the role for you!
The Lighthouse Psychology Practice is a beautifully presented private practice whose mission is to provide evidence-based treatment for a wide range of mental health concerns in both a timely and affordable manner. We service the South West Sydney areas, with two practice locations in Campbelltown and Moorebank.
The Lighthouse Practice has been established for over 10 years with a strong and long-standing clinical team. We have strong working relationships with local GP’s and other referrers; and pride ourselves on individually tailored and authentic therapy/ intervention services. We currently accept approximately 40-50 new referrals each week!
The Clinical Director and owner is Veronica Cook. She is an experienced Psychologist, hands on, warm and approachable, invested in her team and clients, committed to ensuring each clinician is supported and valued; and devoted to ongoing professional development for the better outcomes of the Lighthouse Practice as a whole.
About the Position:
This is a rewarding opportunity for an experienced Psychologist to join our friendly and professional team. The successful applicant will be passionate and committed to working to a high standard, within a team environment, delivering treatments to a wide variety of client presentations.
- Immediate case load and steady stream of referrals
- Beautifully presented, French provincial style clinic rooms
- A supportive working environment, with in-house individual supervision with an AHPRA approved and experienced supervisor; as well as group supervision opportunities
- Supported diary management (remotely accessible) and email address
- Full time administrative support from a team of 5 experienced administration staff, so you can concentrate on what matters most…clients!
- Clinical independence and room for special interest focus
- Flexible working hours, with after hours and weekend work available
- Opportunities for facilitation of DBT groups
- Workers Compensation Insurance policy for all clinicians
- Excellent competitive remuneration, with part time/ full time and subcontractor options
The Psychologist we are looking for will have full registration with AHPRA and Medicare eligibility; available to subcontract for a minimum of 2 days. This candidate must bring with them investment in the role, openness to learning, excellent communication skills, ability to work independently and within an established team, and be sincere and welcoming.
Ideally, we need Psychologists willing to provide Saturday and some weekday afterhours appointments.