Enjoy quality of life in the Philippines with a caseload of 1 client and spend the rest of the time working on personal projects. The position involves providing home-based psychotherapy to a high functioning autistic adolescent with anxiety concerns. This position, which is based in Manila, Philippines and begins in September-October 2019, will be suitable for a graduating psychology intern and early career psychologist interested in providing home-based psychotherapy.
The role includes:
· Develop, implement and monitor treatment objectives through a treatment plan for the adolescent
· Provide intensive home-based therapy to the adolescent after school
· Provide support with social skills training and behavior management
An ideal candidate must have:
· A doctoral level degree (PhD or PsyD)
· Experience/interest in working with children and adolescents and knowledge of treating anxiety, depression, and related concerns
· Experience/interest in providing cognitive behavioral therapy
· Ability to maintain positive collegial relationships with the family.
The benefits of working in this position include:
· A competitive salary
· Flexible daytime hours
· Generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave provision
· Free accommodation (live-in with the family as a possibility)
· Administrative and domestic support
· Visa arrangements are made by the client family.
Interested professionals are encouraged to submit resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org